Duration: 1 day
This course explores the processes required to manage cash receipts, cash disbursements, and other transactions that affect checkbook balances. It also shows you how to perform the checkbook reconciliation process in the Bank Reconciliation module, ensuring accuracy of your financial data and its relation to your financial institution statements.
• Identify the impact of the Bank Reconciliation module on other modules.
• Customize the setup of Bank Reconciliation to fit their business needs.
• Perform all Bank Reconciliation related data entry functions. This includes bank transactions, bank deposits, and bank transfers.
• Perform maintenance on Bank Reconciliation documents and records such as checkbooks.
• Print standard reports for audit trail purposes, financial analysis, and to verify data entry.
• Perform the bank reconciliation process in Bank Reconciliation.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies