Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
There are successful leaders and successful followers. There are just as often bad leaders and bad followers. In today’ dynamic world we often switch roles between leader and follower. Such a dynamic requires an ability to adjust and apply the right tools and techniques to lead and follow on successful projects.
• Position Your Role (Manager, Team Member, Peer and Subordinate)
• Promote Yourself With Expertise and Credibility
• Build Followers as Future Leaders
• Specific, Measurable, Accepted, Realistic, and Time Based Goals (SMART)
• Delegation and Consulting Style
• Motivation Management
• Performance Reviews
• Law and Regulations - Equal Opportunity Employer
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies