Duration: 60 hours
60 PDUs (6 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Businesses of all kinds need managers who understand what it takes for offices to run smoothly, who know what is needed when, and who have the skills and know-how to produce it efficiently and on time. It does not matter if you are working for a profit or non-profit institution; you need the same set of office management skills. The main objective of this program is to introduce a set of office tools and techniques that would enable an office manager to successfully run an office, regardless of the industry. The program covers: management concepts, including marketing, leadership, and scheduling; Accounting principles, including data entry, payroll, invoicing, and procurement.
• Creation of clients, projects, and databases, including creation of database structures for optimal review purposes
• Data integration:
• Management of multiple clients and cases
• Branding options to retain your brand in the software interface
• Troubleshooting of database and end user issues
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies