Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Building a network of strong partnerships and alliances is key to succeeding in today’s competitive environment. You cannot know everything and be everywhere. That is why you need connections. Building partnerships could turn your business from local to global within a short period of time. However, not all partnerships and alliances provide the benefits and high ROI you may want or need. Some could result in a loss of revenue and opportunities. This seminar will introduce you to tools and techniques necessary to develop and maintain successful partnerships and assess and improve and/or eliminate the others.
• Business vs. Friendship
• Result Driven Partnership
• Assessment Of Your Partnerships
• Value Added Partnerships
• Combining the Technical Side Of Your Project With the Team Development Requirements
• Maintain Team Motivation and High Performance
• Technical Conflicts vs. Personal Conflicts
• Setting Up Personal and Team Objectives and Performance
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies