Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
What makes an executive a successful leader? How do you determine and measure your power position? These are some of the questions that will be answered during this seminar. In addition to this, you will learn how to use alliances, power positions, communication and diplomatic leadership to translate your vision and strategic plans into a successful mission. Seminar includes a number of decision making tools and techniques.
• Vision and Mission Statements
• Build Your Credibility By Your Achievements
• Win Through Team Work
• Emotional Intelligence
• Learn How To Manage and Achieve Results In Difficult Situations
• Five Stages Of Successful Leadership
• Create a Work Environment Of Trust, Mutual Understanding and Support
• Plan vs. Results
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies