Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Often, successful technical team members are promoted to management positions based on their accomplishments. Management jobs include, not only understanding the project and/or team technical challenges, but challenges related to the “soft side” of the project, such as interpersonal skills and general management skills. In this seminar, you will learn how to develop your management skills on top of your technical skills.
• Understanding the Technical Side Of Your Project
• Combining the Technical Side of Your Project With the Team Development Requirements
• Maintain Team Motivation and High Performance
• Technical Conflicts vs. Personal Conflicts
• Setting Up Personal and Team Objectives and Performance
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies