Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
There are no successful leaders and unsuccessful followers (team members). You are either successful or you are not. In today’s economy, it is a big challenge to build and retain talented leaders and team members. Those organizations who want to succeed build talent and promote within. This seminar will teach you techniques that will help you recognize the right talent within your organization and develop it further.
• Managing vs. Leading Your Team
• Align the Organizational’ Goals With Your Team Goals
• Integrate Your Management and Leadership Skills
• Coordinate Your Leadership Cross Functionally
• Build Future Leaders Within Your Team
• Four Team Types
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies