Duration: 5 days
40 PDUs (4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Lab hours included.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
This exciting and dynamic ITIL® Foundation course introduces learners to the lifecycle of managing IT services to deliver to business expectations. As well as an engaging, case study based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL® best practice, this course also positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam, required for entry into the future ITIL® intermediate level training courses. The ITIL® best practice is composed of five core disciplines: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement. These disciplines represent a service life cycle framework that further enhances alignment to the business while demonstrating business value, ROI and enabling IT to solve specific operational needs.
• Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management.
• Identify the benefits of implementing ITIL® in an organization.
• Identify the Service Management processes and how they map to the Service Lifecycle.
• Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle.
• Identify the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle.
• Identify the relationship of each component of the Service Lifecycle and how they map to other components.
• Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle.
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies