Duration: 1 day
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Testing is a basic part in programming advancement that requires special skills and knowledge. This course gives an educational view into this challenging task. You will get an entire photo of the testing procedure, how it fits into the improvement life cycle, how to appropriately scope and organize testing activities, and which strategies to use for ideal outcomes.
• Introduction to the System Development Life Cycle
• Creating Test Plans - Test Design
• Risk and Time Analysis
• Specialized Testing - Defining Acceptable Performance
• Automated vs Manual Testing
• Writing Effective Test Cases Using a Test Case Format
• Other Test Case Structures
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies