Duration: 5 days
45 PDUs (4.5 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
This program is designed for all who are would like to learn more specifics of Information Technology Management in Healthcare. As a part of the program participants will take Agile Expert and PMP Prep Course.
• Identify informatics needs in different healthcare settings and align them with available solutions
• Evaluate, select and deploy informatics solutions in healthcare delivery systems
• Acquire, store, and convert/organize data into relevant diagnostic, therapeutic or research information, using quantitative and qualitative tools for decision support and data analysis
• Understand the future of HIT in order to be an organizational resource in this topic area
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies