Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEU)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Every organization has a number of projects to deliver. Not all of those projects will benefit an organization. Many of the projects have been initiated without clear cost/benefit analysis, scope and objectives. Often, new projects come and old projects are postponed. We waste time on objectives that are never completed. This seminar will enhance your financial techniques and will help you analyze your existing portfolio, select the high valued added initiatives based on available resources, and prioritize your PMO efforts.
• Financial Fundamentals – Understanding Numbers
• Financial Reporting and Forecasting Analysis
• Capital Budgeting, Capital Investments and Economic Value Added Model
• Depreciation and Tax Breaks
• Balance Sheet - DuPont Formula, ROI, ROA, and ROE
• Income Statement Analysis
• Financial Ratios and Metrics.
• Cash Flow Analysis – NPV, IRR, and ERR
• Project Debt/Equity Analysis
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies