Duration: 2 days
This hands-on, project-based Apache Cassandra class is for people new to Cassandra. Students will learn how to install Cassandra, to define a database, to create tables, to insert, update, and delete data, to create an application, and to create and modify a multiple-node cluster.
• Learn how to install Cassandra.
• Learn to define a database in Cassandra.
• Learn to create tables in Cassandra.
• Learn to insert, update, and delete data in a Cassandra database.
• Learn to create a an application in Cassandra.
• Learn to create and modify a multiple-node cluster.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies