Duration: 3 days
24 PDUs (2.4 CEUs)
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
After taking this Advanced course in Data Analysis, you will be able to perform inquiries that will be useful to your business or organization, and have the skill necessary to communicate these results through graphs. Take the guesswork out of important company decisions and make decisions based on statistically significant information.
• Evaluating the appropriateness of statistical analyses, results, and inferences so that s/he can understand research and interpret data in applied settings.
• Selecting the correct analysis technique for new research
• Be able to correctly interpret the results
• Use those results as part of a larger critical thinking process
• Visualization Data
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies