Duration: 2 days
This Google Analytics class is designed to provide you with in-depth knowledge about various features available in Google Analytics tool and how to leverage them to best serve your business needs. The course begins with introductory chapters to provide a strong foundation to students. This class is different from other Google Analytics training classes in that it includes many hands-on interactive exercises, ensuring that students who complete the course will be able to productively use Google Analytics on their own website right away.
• Learn the fundamentals of web metrics and web analytics.
• Learn what web analytics can do for your business.
• Learn common web analytics methodologies suitable for different types of websites.
• Learn how Google Analytics works.
• Learn the key features and capabilities of Google Analytics.
• Learn to set up Google Analytics accounts and profiles.
• Learn access management techniques for your Google Analytics accounts and profiles.
• Lean how to generate reports in Google Analytics (visitor reports, traffic sources reports, content reports, goals report).
• Learn to analyze default reports in Google Analytics to interpret web metrics data.
• Learn to create and apply filters in Google Analytics.
• Learn best practices for setting filters in Google Analytics.
• Learn to create goals and funnels in Google Analytics.
• Learn to interpret reports for analyzing goals and funnels in Google Analytics.
• Learn to work with custom reports and advanced segments.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies