Duration: 3 days
24 PDUs (2.4 CEUs)
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
The ability to analyze data is a powerful skill that helps you make better decisions. Microsoft Excel is one of the top tools for data analysis and the built-in pivot tables are arguably the most popular analytic tool. In this course, you will learn how to perform data analysis using Excel’s most popular features. You will learn how to create pivot tables from a range with rows and columns in Excel. You will see the power of Excel pivots in action and their ability to summarize data in flexible ways, enabling quick exploration of data and producing valuable insights from the accumulated data.
• Calculating mean and median values
• Analyzing data using variance and standard deviation
• Minimizing errors
• Visualizing data with histograms, charts, and more
• Testing hypotheses
• Measuring covariance and correlation
• Performing Bayesian analysis
• Create flexible data aggregations using pivot tables
• Represent data visually using pivot charts
• Calculate margins and other common ratios using calculation on pivot table
• Filter data using slicers in multiple pivot tables
• Create aggregate reports using formula based techniques
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies