Duration: 2 days
This Crystal Reports course is intended for students who have little to no experience with Crystal Reports. The course will provide students with a general overview of the basic functionality and a general understanding of report design, including the need to provide quality reports in various presentation formats. Students will gain practical experience through hands-on exercises.
• Explore the Crystal Reports interface.
• Learn to create a basic report and modify it.
• Learn to format reports..
• Learn to filter reports.
• Learn to group report data.
• Learn to create reports from data in multiple tables.
• Learn to use formulas..
• Learn to use conditional formatting.
• Learn to create summary reports and charts.
• Learn to export reports to Excel and PDF.
• Learn to use Report Wizards.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies