Duration: 5 days
This Crystal Reports course is intended for those who have little to no experience with Crystal Reports. The course will provide students with a general overview of the basic functionality and a general understanding of report design, including the need to provide quality reports in various presentation formats. The latter half of the course will focus on database functionality and the more advanced features of Crystal Reports Students will gain practical experience through hands-on exercises.
• Explore the Crystal Reports interface.
• Learn to create a basic report and modify it.
• Learn to format reports..
• Learn to filter reports.
• Learn to group report data.
• Learn to create reports from data in multiple tables.
• Learn to use formulas..
• Learn to use conditional formatting.
• Learn to create summary reports and charts.
• Learn to export reports to Excel and PDF.
• Learn to use Report Wizards.
• Review the basics.
• Learn to use Sections to improve formatting.
• Learn to keep running totals.
• Learn to work with parameters.
• Learn features of advanced formulas.
• Learn to create Sub reports.
• Learn to create and work with custom Groups.
• Learn to work with Cross Tab Reports.
• Learn to create Report Alerts.
• Review basic report building.
• Learn about working with SQL.
• Learn about more advance functions.
• Learn about geographic mapping.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies