Duration: 1 day
Until now, you have used Crystal Reports to build and modify reports. You want to use the advanced functionality of Crystal Reports to generate reports in the format you desire. In this course, you will create complex reports and data sources using the tools in Crystal Reports 2013. You will not only create more sophisticated reports including subreports and cross-tabs, but you will also increase the speed and efficiency of your reports by using SQL queries.
• Create automatic and manual running totals.
• Work with cross-tab reports.
• Add subreports.
• Create drill-downs in a report.
• Use SQL statements in report processing.
• Create complex formulas.
• Add charts to reports.
• Enhance report functionality.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies