Duration: 1 day
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
In this course students will learn how to establish and implement routines, set goals, create an environment that promotes efficiency and use time and project management planning tools and techniques to maximize personal productivity.
• Set and objectively evaluate SMART goals
• Create and implement routines
• Scheduling tools and techniques
• Time management techniques
• How to start new tasks and projects
• Basic project management tools and strategies
• How to organize your workspace
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies