Duration: 2 days
16 PDUs/16 CPEs
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
The effective communication course will build your capacity to practice decision and control for each kind of discussion, impact without authority and enhance nature of connections and productivity.
• Professionally communicate with stakeholders.
• Understand different personality styles and how to match your communication style.
• Understand the benefits of ‘actively listening’ and ‘questioning’ skills.
• Handle requests that cannot be met, or are outside the scope of your responsibility.
• Turn difficult customers into opportunities for the organization.
• Communicate more effectively with different generations.
• Communicate more effectively with different cultures.
• Resolve conflict by substituting likely inflammatory words.
• Punctuate your communications with pauses and tonality changes and see the
• Communication tips at Performance Reviews.
• Communicate and motivate simultaneously.
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies