Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
The only thing we need to fear is the fear within ourselves. In order to successfully overcome challenges in the dynamic work environment, we need to understand ourselves and the people we work with. In this seminar you will learn how to adapt to a fast-pace work environment while combining your personal and technical skills.
• Learn Different Personalities and How To Match People With Different Personalities Into a Successful Team
• Where do Conflicts Come From?
• Use Problem Solving Techniques To Cooperate With Your Team and Resolve Conflicts
• Learn How To Work With Difficult Team Members
• Set Up Your Team Expectations To Stimulate Productivity
• Motivate Team To Innovate and Avoid “Status Quo”
• Learn To Distinguish Differences Between Perceptions, Stereotypes and Reality
• Learn How To Understand Different Cultures and the Virtual Team Environment
• Support Open Discussion and Creative Conflicts
• Team Players vs. Champions vs. Solo Players
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies