Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Keeping team unity is not an easy task. Everyone feels pressure from aggressive deadlines and outside-work commitments. This seminar will introduce you to concepts that will help you understand and establish connections between emotions, stress and team performance.
• What Is Emotional Intelligence
• Learn Yours and Your Team’s Emotional Side
• Plan Ahead In Order To Reduce Conflict
• Stress – Cause and Effect Diagram (Past, Present and Future)
• Trade In Between Comfort and Conflict Zone
• Stress Related Behavior and Recommendations
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies