Duration: 5 days
30 PDUs (3 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
In order to design successful systems, it is critical first to understand a company’s business operations. The success of IT systems in organisations depends upon them fulfilling a business need and this can only be achieved if the business need is identified and understood. Analysts need to make use of various tools and techniques to accurately model business processes and subsequently develop appropriate designs to fulfil an organisation’s business objectives.
• Business Analysis and Systems Analysis
• User Requirements Analysis and Definition
• Modelling the Business/System
• Process Modelling
• Data Modelling
• Work Flow Modelling
• Modelling Tools & Techniques
• Structuring & Validating User Requirements
• Facilitation and Elicitation Skills for Business and Systems Analysis
• Process Flow Analysis
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies