Duration: 5 days
35 PDUs (3.5 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Business Analyst Expert™ (35 PDUs/3.5 CEUs) provides materials for the experienced managers, certified PMPs, functional managers, and team members. This course covers the practical and theoretical aspects of business and system engineering. It provides actual examples; tested techniques, tools, and methodologies; and raises and answers many frequently asked questions.
• Introduction to Business and System Engineering
• Practical Aspects of Business and System Engineering
• Theoretical Aspects of Business and System Engineering
• Tools and Techniques for Business Analysis
• Business Analysis Methodology
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies