Duration: 5 days
30 PDUs (3 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Analyzing a business system is a process that demands constant re-evaluation. By investigating system requirements, considering how information flows through it, and exploring the pitfalls that emerge within user hierarchies. We examine the business system as a whole. This approach is essential to respond to rapid business change.
• Introduction to Business and System Analysis
• System Engineering Concepts
• Business Requirements
• Customer Processes and Workflow
• Definition of Software System Requirements and Architecture
• Assigning from Global Development Teams
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies