Duration: 2 days
16 PDUs (1.6 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Technical excellence, customer satisfaction, and a focus on working software are key components of the Agile manifesto. In order to realize the full benefits of Agile development, teams must implement strong testing and technical practices. This training course demonstrates testing strategies and tactics that ensure high and sustainable quality in an Agile environment.
• General testing theory
• Transitioning to Agile software development processes
• Acquiring a test basis
• Automating through Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD)
• Preparing for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Building proficiency with TDD
• Test strategy and planning
• Successful delivery management
• Team mindset and culture
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies