Duration: 2 days
16 PDUs (1.6 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Enhance your productivity by improving your ability to write acceptance criteria, and effectively manage user stories, epics, personas, backlogs, and storyboards. With this training course, you will practice breaking down features into smaller, testable user stories, and learn to better define product requirements through a deeper understanding of users, roles, conditional requirements, and testability.
• Provide practical tools and techniques to ensure your user stories meet the characteristics of INVEST
• Utilize the core component analysis approach to ensure that a cohesive set of user stories exist
• Take user stories from their raw state to refine them into a ready state
• Understand the capturing of acceptance criteria; examples and scenarios
• Identify how to triage change requests and determine where they fit in the backlog
• Review and create traceability of stories to their features and to their initiative or epic to ensure that the context of the project is defined
• Define and assign business value to prioritize and help manage minimal viable product discussions
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies