Duration: 3 days
24 PDUs (2.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
The Requirements Management course covers the core concepts and elements of managing requirements throughout the project and product lifecycle. The course provides a definition of the requirements management and is supported with real life experiences and practical examples of the use of a Requirements Management Plan. Course participants will get an opportunity to reinforce the requirements management concepts learnt through a series of practical exercises.
• Appreciate the importance of managing project and product requirements;
• Understand the key components of a Requirements Management Plan;
• Understand how to create a requirements management process;
• Understand stakeholder roles and responsibilities;
• Gain an appreciation of requirements; estimation, type definition, type / artefact mapping, naming and numbering convention, prioritisation, traceability, versioning and baselining.
• Understand how to create and use metrics to evaluate business analysis performance;
• Understand the usage of requirements management and the role of the business analyst throughout the lifecycle of the project and product
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies