Duration: 60 hours
60 PDUs (6 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
The course has been designed for busy professional who would like to learn agile project management, who are interested in practical implementation of Agile methodologies, tools and techniques, and passing the PMI-ACP® exam. The mindful use of Agile software development practices, for both project management (e.g., Scrum) and technical work (e.g., XP), empower teams to produce superior results in terms of software quality and team productivity, compared to non-Agile methods. Improvements on the order of 2x-4x or more can be achieved. This translates into cost savings as well as improved customer satisfaction. Also, teams and individuals enjoy and prefer the Agile work environment over non-Agile, once they learn and adapt to it.
• Driving factors behind Scrum & Agile Development
• Scrum Time Boxes, Roles and Artifacts
• Product Backlog Development and Ranking
• Task Breakdown
• Velocity Estimation (Capacity Analysis)
• Tools for Agile Project Management
• Daily Scrum Meeting
• Retrospective Meeting
• Scrum Requirements Management
• Basic Requirements-Management Skills
• Planning Large Requirements and Long Time Scales
• Planning Complex Projects with Multiple Teams
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies