Duration: 1 day
6 PDUs (0.6 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Can a traditional project management learn from Agile? Can we use the Agile concepts within other industries? The presentation focuses on the key Agile concepts, tools and techniques, that could be applied within other industries, including concepts of value analysis, schedule and risk analysis, agile reporting, etc.
• Decision Making and Human Information Processing
• Decision Making Biases and Traps
• Decision Making Process and Understanding Risk
• Communication and Individual Differences in Decision Making
• Group Dynamics and Using Teams in Decision Making
• Tools and Techniques: Defining the Current Situation and Strategy
• Tools and Techniques: Creativity in Decision Making
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies