Duration: 1 day
7 PDUs (0.7 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
The process and effectiveness of decision making in agile development is critical yet poorly understood. This course elaborates on the concepts of communication and decision making, presenting the most useful and successful tools and techniques for managing these two key processes in today’s business environment.
• Decision Making and Human Information Processing
• Decision Making Biases and Traps
• Decision Making Process and Understanding Risk
• Communication and Individual Differences in Decision Making
• Group Dynamics and Using Teams in Decision Making
• Tools and Techniques: Defining the Current Situation and Strategy
• Tools and Techniques: Creativity in Decision Making
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies