Duration: 3 days
This Adobe Acrobat 9 training course takes students through all the major features of Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro. It is packed with hands-on exercises so that students can learn by doing. Students will learn to create, edit and manipulate PDF files, to combine files into portfolios, and to secure PDF documents. They will also learn how to work with many of the advanced features of Adobe Acrobat 9.
• Learn to use the Organizer to manage your PDF files.
• Learn to create PDF Portfolios.
• Learn to create Adobe PDF files with a single click.
• Learn to save websites and other clipboard content as PDF files.
• Learn to repurpose the content of Adobe PDF files for use in other applications.
• Learn to edit PDF documents.
• Learn to create multimedia presentations.
• Learn to review and add comments to Adobe PDF documents, using streamlined workflows and tools, including the ability to share a document for live review.
• Learn to create, distributing, and gathering data from forms.
• Learn to obtain measurements with tools designed for engineering and technical users.
• Learn to redact information and using Bates numbering, for legal professionals.
• Learn to secure PDF documents.
• Learn to work with 3D objects in PDFs.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies